These Terms of Service (“Terms”) are Tapico’s rules for the use of our sandbox environment (“Sandbox”).
These Terms are between Saturn Technologies Limited (“Tapico”) and the entity or person (“User”) accessing or using Tapico’s sandbox environment. If you are accessing or using the Tapico Sandbox on behalf of another entity, then that entity is the User.
Tapico may modify these Terms from time to time in accordance with the Modification of Terms section below.
By clicking “I agree” (or similar checkbox or button) or accessing or using our Service, you are committing to be bound by these Terms.
If you do not agree to these Terms, do not use or access our Service.
- A software tool (“Tapico Tool”) through which a User can obtain, transform and transmit information between systems or software tools that a User owns or is legally entitled to use (“User Tools”).
- The Tapico Tool can facilitate the exchange of user credentials between User Tools.
- Access to the Sandbox so a User can test and evaluate the Tapico Tool against a desired use case.
- The tools and information required to use Tapico’s application programming interfaces (APIs).
- Tapico may use third parties to access your Data to provide you with its Service.
You will use the sandbox to test and evaluate using Tapico for your use case
- The User will use the Sandbox solely as necessary to make its User Tools interoperate with Tapico’s Service;
- The use of the Service is solely for the User’s internal evaluation of Tapico’s Service against a User’s use case. Any information and data transmitted via the Service is solely for the purposes of this internal evaluation use case.
- All use of the Service must only be in accordance with Tapico’s applicable technical user documentation and subject to the internal evaluation use case.
You confirm you are legally allowed to use your User Tools
- The User represents it is legally entitled to use its User Tools, and any associated credentials, for its use case, without any obligation by Tapico to pay any fees or subject to any other limitations including any agreements with third parties.
- The User warrants and will ensure that it provides all notices and obtains all consents required under applicable law to enable Tapico to handle and transmit User Tool information at the request of the User.
You give us consent to integrate your User Tools with the Tapico Tool
- The User gives Tapico its explicit consent to retrieve, merge and/or aggregate its Information using the Tapico Tool and transmit it to the relevant User Tool for the purpose of providing the Service.
You accept responsibility to ensure your use of the service abides by the law
- The User accepts and assumes all responsibility for complying with all applicable laws and regulations in connection with all of the User’s activities involving any use of the Service.
No Screen Scraping any Tapico Websites or Domains
- Use any robot, spider, scraper, deep link or other similar automated data gathering or extraction tools, program, algorithm or methodology to access, acquire, copy or monitor our website at https://tapico.io or any other Tapico domain (“Site”) or the Service or any portion of them without Tapico’s express written consent, which may be withheld at our sole discretion.
No using Non-Tapico tools to automate processes inside the Tapico tool
- Use or attempt to use any engine, software, tool, agent, or other device or mechanism (including without limitation browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Service, other than the search engines and search agents available through the Service.
No transmitting viruses or things of that nature
- Post or transmit any file which contains viruses, worms, Trojan horses or any other contaminating or destructive features, or that otherwise interfere with the proper working of the Site or the Service.
No trying reverse engineer our or steal our product(s)
- Attempt to, or enable or assist a third-party in an attempt to, decipher, decompile, disassemble, reverse-engineer or otherwise attempt to discover the source code, object code, or underlying structure, ideas, or algorithms of the Service, or any of the software comprising or in any way making up a part of the Service for any purpose other than those provided for by Tapico and in conjunction with the operation of the Service.
- Attempt to modify, translate, or create derivative works based on the Service.
- Sell, resell, license, sublicense, distribute, rent or lease any Service or output of the service to any third-party, or include any Services or Output in a service bureau, time-sharing, or equivalent offering.
- Attempt to create a substitute or similar service through use of, or access to, the Service.
No lying to other companies or end-users about how Tapico handles privacy
- The User agrees that it will be liable for any losses sustained by Tapico as a result of its breach of these Terms of Service and will compensate Tapico in full for any such losses.
- Any information the User transmits using the Service is not checked by Tapico for accuracy.
- The User Tools used to transmit information through the Service are dealt with by the agreements the User has with each of its User Tools. As a result Tapico has no responsibility over the provision of any User Tools it does not provide, and is not liable to the User for any harm, damage or loss arising from use of User Tool products and services.
- Tapico is not authorised to provide financial or investment advice under the Financial Services and Markets Act 2000, and our provision of our Service does not amount to financial or investment advice. If you require financial or investment advice you should contact an appropriately authorised adviser.
- Tapico will not charge you for your use of the Sandbox. Your User Tools may, however, charge you for your use of those tools and other products that make use of the Tapico Tool or other services provided by Tapico.
Tapico is the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Service, our Site and in the material published on the Site. All of those works are protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws and treaties around the world. All rights are reserved to the relevant owner or licensee of those works.
Tapico reserves and retains all rights, title and interest in and to the Service which includes but is not limited to the Tapico Tool, the APIs, Technical User Documentation, the Sandbox, software, products, works, and other intellectual property created, used, or provided by Tapico for the purposes of these Terms.
To the extent the User provides Tapico with any feedback relating to the Service, including without limitation, feedback related to usability, performance, interactivity, bug reports and test results (Feedback), Tapico will own all rights, title and interest in and to that Feedback.
Tapico will provide the Service with reasonable care and skill. The content and all services and products associated with the Service or provided through the Site or the Service are provided to the User on an “as-is” and “as available” basis.
We make no express representations or warranties of any kind:
- as to the content or operation of the Service;
- as to the accuracy, reliability or completeness of the content of the Service; or
- that the content that may be available through the Service is free of infection from any viruses or other code or computer programming routines that contain contaminating or destructive properties or that are intended to damage, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information;
- and Tapico expressly disclaims any warranties of non-infringement or fitness for a particular purpose.
Using Tapico’s Sandbox means you choose to adhere to these Terms. If you want to terminate the agreement you can initiate an account deletion via your user profile. If we believe you have breached this agreement, we will terminate your account.
These Terms apply and are in force each time a User uses our Service.
Tapico may terminate or withhold User access to all or any part of our Service at any time, effective immediately if we, in our sole discretion, believe:
- the User has breached any provision of these Terms of Service (or have acted in a manner which clearly shows that it do not intend to, or is unable to comply with the provisions of these Terms); or
- Tapico is required to do so by law (for example, where the provision of the Service to a User is, or becomes, unlawful).
- there is unauthorised access to the Service via a User’s account,
- continued provision of the Service may do material harm to Tapico or its networks or systems or reputation or subject Tapico to liability.
Each time you use our Service you will be bound by the Terms of Service in force at that time.
From time to time, Tapico may change these Terms. If we do this then we will publish those changes on our Site and Users will be bound by the new terms the next time they use our Service. Tapico will use commercially reasonable efforts to notify the User of modification to these Terms as they arise. The User must accept the modified terms to continue using the Service. If you do not agree to the changes you should not use the Service.
The courts of England and Wales will have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any disputes arising under or in connection with these Terms.
These Terms and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with them or their subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Should you wish to raise a complaint in relation to a service provided by one of your User Tools, please refer to the complaints policy of the provider of the User Tool in question.
The User will defend, indemnify and hold Tapico harmless from and against all third-party claims, actions, proceedings, regulatory investigations, damages, losses, judgments, settlements, costs and expenses (including attorneys’ fees), arising from or in connection with:
- a User’s breach of any laws or regulations (including with respect to privacy);
- a User’s use of the Service; or
- a User’s violation of any agreements it has with any User Tool or end users.
During the term of these Terms, each party (a “Disclosing Party”) may disclose, under these Terms, the other party (a “Receiving Party”) with confidential and/or proprietary materials and information of the first party (“Confidential Information”). All materials and information disclosed by Disclosing Party to Receiving Party under these Terms and identified at the time of disclosure as “Confidential” or bearing a similar legend, and all such other information that the Receiving Party reasonably should have known was the Confidential Information of the Disclosing Party, will be considered Confidential Information. For the avoidance of doubt, the Service, all pricing information and terms of these Terms, are Confidential Information of Tapico.
The Receiving Party will maintain the confidentiality of the Confidential Information and will not disclose such information to any third-party without the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party. The Receiving Party will only use the Confidential Information internally for the purposes contemplated under these Terms.
At any time, upon Disclosing Party’s request, Receiving Party will return to Disclosing Party all Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information in its possession, including, without limitation, all copies and extracts thereof. Notwithstanding the foregoing:
- a Receiving Party may disclose Confidential Information to any third-party to the limited extent necessary to exercise its rights, or perform its obligations, under these Terms; provided that, all such third parties are bound in writing by obligations of confidentiality and non-use at least as protective of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information as these Terms; and
- all Feedback and the API information will be solely Tapico’s “Confidential Information.”
If you have any questions please contact [email protected].