This release covers mostly bug fixes and a few new features.
Removed redundant enum values:
- ConsentStatus → Removed AwaitingAuthorisation & Consumed
- PaymentInstrumentStatus → Removed AwaitingAuthorisation & Consumed
App Store UI Changes:
- Addition of the FAQ page.
- Addition of a support page - If a user of the App Store has a query that is not covered under the FAQ page they can raise a ticket directly with Tapico via the support page embedded in the App Store UI.
- Revoke Consent - A user of the App Store can revoke the consent of an App. This will set the Account-Access-Consent token to a status of revoked. Therefore the next time an App tries to call the Tapico API using that consentId an error will be returned.
Payments audit trail:
- Any Open Banking Payment that is made via the Tapico API is now displayed as part of an audit trial under the Payments page in the Tapico developer portal.
- Charts and table that monitor the usage of an upstream have been added to the developer portal under the Upstreams page.